Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening!
Where ever you’re reading this from then I hope you’re happy there, but also have the wanderlust like I do to travel the world to get as much culture, historical understanding and sunshine as possible!
So far, I haven’t travelled as much as I would have liked to, but I’ve been to quite a few places!
- Backpacked around Australia with my family when I was 8 years old
- Family summer holidays to Corfu, Turkey, Spain and all of the other typical holiday resorts for families
- Prague with an ex-boyfriend for my first ever adult family without parents for my 18th birthday
- Tunisia with someone who I now can’t call my friend, another time this story will be told
- Malaysia to work voluntarily on a Turtle Sanctuary on my own – YES ON MY OWN! All the way to Malaysia and back on my own to meet strangers and do a little bit of good in this world
- and my FUTURE PLANS: visit family in Australia for a couple of weeks, and Vietnam with my boyfriend for 3 weeks travelling up from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi!
Well, short and sweet they may say is the best starting point!